Wednesday, April 11, 2012

i am not a good blogger

....but I'm hoping to become a better one.

I've known for some time that my life has been lacking creativity, but I've come up with excuses like cooking is creative, and I bring creativity to each day the way I live. These aren't necessarily untrue, but they definitely aren't what's going to get me going and inspired. So here I am, hoping to relaunch things through my little bloggity blog.

In order to try to maintain regular activity on here, I'm going to commit myself to the use of daily memes/themes, at least to get me jump-started. They will be less about life-musings and more about developing a voice, an eye, and a more inspired environment. Here's how things will shape up throughout the week:



*make it monday (stuff I've made...food, crafts, furniture flips, decor shifts, etc)

*take it in tuesday (thoughts to meditate on, things to appreciate. It's all about balance and finding that happy spot)

*want it wednesday (we all love stuff, you're not alone)

*things to do thursday (projects, ideas, lists, local jaunts)

*fresh friday (inspirations found in blogs, shops, artists, objects, books, etc)



This is not a 100% promise that I'll post every day, but that's the goal.

Here's to the future of a more creative me.....




1 comment:

  1. Awesome fresh start you're off to Steph! Can't wait to follow along:)

    ReplyDelete